Choosing for the best eye liner
The best eyeliner is a cosmetic use to define the eyes, make it bigger and more dramatic. It is put around the eye area to create a dark line. It is used not just aesthetically but to protect the thin skin around our eyes. Nowadays, women’s make-up isn’t complete without eyeliner. It gives more shape and definition in your eyes.
There are a few types of eyeliner.
- Pencil eyeliner. It is an eye liner that’s waxed based; it is softer pencil that comes in different colours. It is more advisable than any other type of eyeliner because of hygienic purposes. You can easily sharpen it, as a sanitary precaution, something that you can’t do with the retractable and liquid type.
- Liquid eyeliner. It is an opaque liquid that comes with small and cute bottles and can be applied by brush applicator. They are usually water resistant and long wearing. It’s a bit shiny and creates more dramatic look than the other types. It’s very flexible, very nice to use specially at night. It is known for the speed and accuracy in application once you’re used to it. It often leaves a very smart and even finish. And it comes pre-packaged, you won’t be bother in retracting, sharpening and cleaning the brush after using it.
- Cake eyeliner. It comes like a powder form; you have to wet your brush and roll or dip it in the make up before applying it on your eyelids. It is very long lasting, water resistant, and famous for its versatility and precision outcome. It is made for everyday use. You effortlessly can create a very subtle or much dramatic look with this. It is mostly used by the make-up artists.
- Gel eyeliner. The latest eyeliner in the market today. It has a texture that’s thicker than the other type of eyeliner, and can be applied by a specific brush-the stiff angled brush. You have a lot of colour choices with this and it comes out neater. It is much advisable to use because it’s in gentlest form, so it’s very safe for our water lines and tight line. It is easier to apply than liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner. It’s also created more definition than the pencil type. You can control every application.
- Kohl eyeliner is an ancient cosmetic used in the eyes. Mostly used in Middle East. Its main ingredients are lead sulphide and some minerals that have been used to darken the eye area centuries ago. It smudges more easily; it has more oil content that the other types so it sticks well on the skin.
The best eyeliner can be:
- Waterproof. This can resist water and can only be removed by oil and make up remover that’s based in silicone. If you have oily skin, this is accurate on you. It doesn’t easily fade and can’t easily be wiped off. This is a longwearing so no need to regularly check if your eyeliners smudge and needed some retouch. It is stubborn and will take a lot of time to completely vanished
- Non-water proof. It glides on smoothly and easily. It is used by beginners because of its low price. It can easily be corrected if there are incorrect lines or unbalance outcome. It can easily be removed by water and mild soap. But non-waterproof eyeliners can easily be smudge and needs a lot of retouching too. Even if the products label that its smudge proof it can easily wear out after 3 hours. It might not be safe for your sensitive eyes. This may be easily breaks because of the softness of the pencil. It can be a disaster wearing non-waterproof eyeliner.
The best eyeliner should stay on your eyelids whether the temperature is hot or cold. It shouldn’t be affected by the level of your sweating. Learning to use the best eyeliner is a good challenge to women. It can change one’s appearance. It can bring out the best in a person’s appearance instantly and effectively, eyeliner can accents eyes and draw attention from it. You should know how to use eyeliners, choose the right colour depending on your eye colour. Typically with brown eyes, you can use purple and black eyeliner colours and with light coloured eyes you can use blue, brown and greys.